Needham, MA, February 17, 2012 — Barnett International announced today the launch of fourteen new in-person and web-based courses. In addition to updating its current portfolio of offerings for of the 2012 calendar year, these new courses were added to further serve the constantly evolving training and educational needs of global clinical research professionals today.
New In-Person Courses:
- The Clinical Data Management (CDM) Component of Clinical Trials for the Non-CDM Professional
- Developing CRAs as Study Managers
New Web-Based Courses:
- Design Considerations for GCP Training Programs
- Going Independent: Fundamentals for Independent Consultants
- How Sites Can Own the Study Process
- Investigator Selection Criteria and Strategies for Investigator Qualification
- Proposed Changes to DHHS Human Subjects Research Protections: Enhancing Subject Protection and
Reducing Ambiguity for Investigators
- Quality Risk Management in Clinical Trials and Pharmacovigilance
- Re-Inventing Investigator Meetings: From “Bore and Snore” to “Engaging and Effective”
- SOP Lunch and Learn Web Seminar Series
- Strategies for Protocol Operationalization and Adherence
- To Rejuvenate the Study or Not: The “Who, What, When, Where, and How” of Study Rejuvenation Meetings
- Tools for Trainers: Clinical Research Job-Aids and Checklists
“Barnett’s new courses address key issues and identified training needs frequently requested by our clients,” said Naila Ganatra, GM of Barnett International. “We are particularly excited about our new courses for training professionals, which are specifically designed to further our shared goal of providing meaningful training opportunities that are hands-on and practical.”
Barnett’s new courses are available as both in-person and web-based training options, providing a high degree of flexibility for learners. To view Barnett International’s catalog of training courses, download the 2012 catalog at http://bit.ly/bingcatalog. For our full portfolio of training opportunities, including industry publications, on-site training programs, eLearning programs, and other consulting opportunities, please visit: www.BarnettInternational.com
About Barnett International: Founded in 1979, Barnett International is widely recognized for its superior consulting services and its targeted education and training programs. Barnett helps clients get the most out of their research and development dollars by managing change effectively, improving organizational performance, and enhancing staff knowledge. The Barnett approach is a unique combination of strategy development and practical, hands-on implementation. The "Barnett Difference" is evident in our deep understanding of the clinical research process and in the rapid and tangible performance improvements we deliver.
Barnett’s new courses are available as both in-person and web-based training options, providing a high degree of flexibility for Learners.
For more information, contact Customer Service at (781) 972-5400