For the Hardcopy version, please click here.
Download an exclusive podcast with Mark Mathieu
The PAREXEL Biopharmaceutical R&D Statistical Sourcebook 2012/2013 is the leading resource for statistics, trends, and proprietary market intelligence and analysis on the biopharmaceutical industry. Supported by thousands of graphs, illustrations, and analysis, the Sourcebook provides the latest market intelligence on every aspect of biopharmaceutical development – from product discovery, to R&D performance and productivity, to time-to-market trends.
With key analysis and contributions from leading consultancies and experts, the Sourcebook provides real-world data and analysis, including:
A record number of all-new metrics on drug development costs and complexity
New proprietary analyses on US clinical trial starts, segmented by therapeutic category, as well as overall active clinical trials
Emerging data on worldwide and company-specific R&D pipelines, strategies, and product launch trends
New analyses on emerging trends in pharma and biotech licensing deals and other partnerships critical to industry's efforts
Drug approval statistics compiled from FDA, EMEA, and other regulatory agencies
New global R&D spending trends and other international R&D data from key markets
International statistics on drug development output
And much more!
Plus, NEW in the 2012/2013 edition:
An all-new 2012 analysis on the current share of clinical trial spending by region for 2011
All-new studies on the emerging clinical trial markets in India, China, Korea, Canada, and dozens of other key markets and regions
All-new analyses and actual/projected metrics on the biosimilars market
A series of new "dashboards" on costs by phase of development, R&D attrition rates, product development times, and other areas
Forecasting models on biopharma sales, R&D spending, the pharma/biotech markets, and other meaningful industry metrics
Please read these important technical specifications carefully:
- An internet connection, user name, and password are required, and will be established during the ordering process.
- Your individual purchase includes access to one computer. Once you access the eStats from a computer, you cannot view it on any other computer. If you would like to access the eStats from multiple computers, you will need to purchase additional copies.
- The eStats is not available in PDF format.
- Printing, copying, and pasting is not permitted.
- The file cannot be emailed or shared.
- The content of the book is not updated. You will be notified when the 2013 edition is available, which will require a new purchase.
Information regarding bulk access purchases:
- Bulk purchases may be hard copies only, electronic copies only, or a combination of hard copies and electronic copies.
- For multi-user or bulk purchases, the user name and password will be the same for all users.
- It is the purchaser’s responsibility to distribute and manage group accesses. The purchaser must advise users that they are not to access the e-book on more than one computer, unless the purchaser has purchased enough accesses to allow this.
- Once the purchased number of bulk accesses has been reached, no additional users will be able to access the eStats. Additional accesses will need to be purchased. It is important that the purchaser advises users that every computer that they access the eStats on will be counted as an access.
- eStats is not available for access through corporate web sites or intranets.
- Discount rates are available on bulk purchases.
The PAREXEL Biopharmaceutical R&D Statistical Sourcebook 2012/2013 is a must-have resource for the drug development industry. It is an invaluable resource for executives and managers working in the pharma and biotech industries. The Sourcebook puts real-world data sets at your fingertips for presentations, reports, business development efforts, strategic meetings, and critical decision-making analyses.
The 2012/2013 edition is offered in electronic format for individual users, small groups, business units, or for company-wide access. For the hardcopy version, please click here.
To order the PAREXEL Biopharmaceutical R&D Statistical Sourcebook 2012/2013, call 1-800-856-2556 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
"This is an incredibly useful and reliable resource for anyone connected to the pharmaceutical and biotech industries: marketers, financial planners, investors, or researchers."-Judy Blaine, Librarian, ArQule, Inc., Business Information Alert