Root - $145.00
All-New Edition! Shipping January 2008!
New Drug Development: A Regulatory Overview
Go inside the drug development and FDA regulatory process with today's most authoritative and popular reference on the topic. In its all-new 2008 edition, New Drug Development: A Regulatory Overview addresses the most cutting-edge developments redefining how new drugs are developed and regulated today, including:
- How the FDA Amendments Act of 2007 will affect everything from drug reviews to postmarketing requirements.
- How the CDER's efforts to integrate a "culture of drug safety" has affected the center's structure and its new drug review and approval processes.
- How CDER's much-anticipated January 2008 transition to the eCTD as the "only valid esubmission format" will affect the FDA's drug submission and review process.
- How the FDA and industry are already integrating pharmacogenomics, computer simulation, and other emerging technologies to inform key decisions.
- Which drug development strategies are fulfilling their promise and offering optimal returns for industry, given the explosion of accelerated development/approval programs and pilot programs to speed the drug development and review process.
Find out why New Drug Development is pharma/biotech's "go-to" resource for regulatory, clinical, project management, training, and other drug development disciplines navigating the FDA's drug development approval processes.
Approx. 400 pages, $145 plus shipping
"This book provides the most comprehensive and up-to-date analysis of FDA's new drug development process available today. I recommend this well-written book for professionals engaged in the drug development and review process." --Biopharm Magazine
"This book is superb! It is the single best source of information on the drug regulatory system." --Peter Barton Hutt, Covington & Burling