PAREXEL Biopharmaceutical Parexel Biopharmaceutical Statistical Sourcebook 2008-2009 (eStats) - $1,200.00
"PAREXEL'S Bio/Pharmaceutical R&D Statistical Sourcebook is one of the most important sources for accurate industry and regulatory data, and for some tables it is the only source."
--Bert Spilker, President, Bert Spilker & Associates, LLC
NOW AVAILABLE IN ELECTRONIC FORMAT!
Cost: $1,200 (Single-User Electronic Access + Hardcopy); $425 (Hardcopy Only) (For PC Only)
PAREXEL's Bio/Pharmaceutical R&D Statistical Sourcebook 2008/2009 is packed with more cutting-edge and proprietary intelligence and analyses not available anywhere else--for example:
- New proprietary analyses on US clinical trial starts, now segmented for the first time by therapeutic category, as well as overall active clinical trials, also segmented by therapeutic category. See how quickly the numbers of active clinical trials are growing, and precisely which therapeutic areas are driving this growth.
- An all-new and comprehensive analysis of clinical research offshoring in which we provide the first definitive analysis of the countries in which pharma companies are now locating their new clinical trials (based on new studies initiated in 2006). The results will surprise you.
Supported by thousands of graphs, illustrations, and analyses, PAREXEL'S Bio/Pharmaceutical R&D Statistical Sourcebook 2008/2009 provides the latest intelligence on every aspect of pharmaceutical development--from product discovery to R&D performance and productivity to time-to-market trends.
An invaluable resource for executives and managers working within or with the pharma and biotech industries, this 2008/2009 compendium puts real-world data sets at your fingertips for presentations, reports, business development efforts, meetings, and critical decision-making analyses:
- New R&D Spending Trends (U.S. and Global)
- International Statistics on Drug Development Output Industry-wide and Company-by-Company
- Emerging Data on the Worldwide and Company-specific R&D Pipelines and Product Launch Trends
- New Analyses on Drug Development Costs/Development Cycle Times/Attrition Rates
- Drug Approval Statistics Compiled from FDA, EMEA and other Key Regulatory Agencies
- International R&D Data from Key Global Markets
And in response to customer demand, the new 2008/2009 edition is once again available in electronic format. Gain instant access to the data, analyses, and benchmark provided in the hardcopy compendium on a fully searchable, hyperlinked and printable web-based edition!
From an in-depth an analysis on the realities of migrating clinical trials to developing nations to advances in clinical trial simulation and genomics to emerging trends in industry's product pipeline and product success rates to the new demographics of US clinical investigators and clinical trial populations, make sure that your meetings, reports, presentations, and decision-making are based on the very best and latest data available today!
Get your copy of the leading compendium of pharma/biotech R&D trend data and market intelligence!
PAREXEL's Bio/Pharmaceutical R&D Statistical Sourcebook 2008/2009
Cost: $1,200 (Single-User Web Access + Hardcopy); $425 (Hardcopy Only) (FOR PC Only)
"This is an incredibly useful and reliable resource for anyone connected to the pharmaceutical and biotech industries: marketers, financial planners, investors, or researchers."
--Judy Blaine, Librarian, ArQule, Inc., Business Information Alert