Click here to read a review!
PAREXEL's Bio/Pharmaceutical R&D Statistical Sourcebook 2009/2010 is the leading resource for statistics, trends, and proprietary market intelligence and analysis on the biopharmaceutical industry. Supported by thousands of graphs, illustrations, and analysis, the Sourcebook provides the latest intelligence on every aspect of biopharmaceutical development - from product discovery, to R&D performance and productivity, to time-to-market trends.
With key analysis and contributions from leading consultancies and experts, the sourcebook provides real-world data and analysis, including:
- New proprietary analysis on US clinical trial starts, segmented by therapeutic category, as well as overall active clinical trials
- Emerging data on worldwide and company-specific R&D pipelines and product launch trend
- An all-new and comprehensive analysis of clinical research off-shoring revealing which pharma companies are now locating their new clinical trials overseas
- New analysis on emerging trends in pharma and biotech licensing deals and other partnerships critical to industry's efforts
- Drug approval statistics compiled from FDA, EMEA, and other regulatory agencies
- New global R&D spending trends and other international R&D data from key markets
- International statistics on drug development output
...and much more!
PAREXEL's Bio/Pharmaceutical R&D Statistical Sourcebook 2009/2010 is a must-have resource for the drug development industry. It is an invaluable resource for executives and managers working in the pharma and biotech industries. The Sourcebook puts real-world data sets at your fingertips for presentations, reports, business development efforts, strategic meetings, and critical decision-making analyses.
The 2009/2010 edition will once again be offered in electronic format for individual users, small groups, business units, or for company-wide access.
To reserve PAREXEL's Bio/Pharmaceutical R&D Statistical Sourcebook 2009/2010, call 1-800-856-2556, email email@example.com, or visit the Publications section on www.barnettinternational.com
"PAREXEL's Bio/Pharmaceutical R&D Statistical Sourcebook 2009/2010 is the industry's most complete source of statistics and other facts about drug development. It's hard to imagine how anyone could understand current trends in drug development without this book."
- Norman M. Goldfarb, Managing Director, First Clinical Research, LLC
"PAREXEL's Bio/Pharmaceutical R&D Statistical Sourcebook is one of the most important sources for accurate industry and regulatory data, and for some tables, it is the only source."
-Bert Spilker, President, Bert Spilker & Associates, LLC
"This is an incredibly useful and reliable resource for anyone connected to the pharmaceutical and biotech industries: marketers, financial planners, investors, or researchers."
-Judy Blaine, Librarian, ArQule, Inc., Business Information Alert