As vendor/contractor/subcontractor/supplier relationships and usage increase in use and complexity, vendor management is receiving more attention as a way for organizations to achieve a competitive advantage and make their outsourcing relationships part of their long-term success plan. However, while the benefits of vendor management programs have been widely reported, many organizations still lack the guidelines and tools to successfully implement such a program. This web seminar is designed to present techniques and best practices to establishing and monitoring a vendor management program. During the course, we will discuss the various roles and responsibilities, strategies to categorize and monitor vendors, and the benefits of a vendor management program.
- Describe the potential roles involved in establishing and maintaining a vendor management program
- Establish why vendor management is important
- Identify tools that can be used to implement and add structure to a vendor management program
- Explore options in monitoring and rewarding vendor compliance and performance
- Describe the benefits of a vendor management program
- Quality Assurance Personnel
- Managers of organizations or groups wherein vendors are used
- Personnel responsible for overseeing vendor activities
Treena Jackson, M.S., C.Q.A, R.A.C, C.S.S.G.
Click here for complete trainer biographies
Includes up to 20 participants at one site. All participants (up to 20) are eligible for “Certificates of Attendance,” and accreditation, provided that accreditation requirements are met. For groups larger than 20 or for additional sites, please call 1-800-856-2556 for pricing.
Barnett International is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. Participants will receive 1.5 hours (0.15 CEUs) of continuing education credit for full participation, including the completion of a pre-test, post-test, and program evaluation. Barnett International will mail ACPE statements within three weeks of program completion. ACPE#: 0778-0000-13-062-L01-P. Released: 11/13.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at (215) 413-2471.