PAREXEL Biopharmaceutical Statistical Sourcebook 2014/2015 (eStats) - $1,200.00
PAREXEL Biopharmaceutical R&D Statistical Sourcebook 2014/2015 is the leading resource for statistics, trends, and proprietary market intelligence and analyses on the biopharmaceutical industry. Supported by thousands of graphs, illustrations, and analyses, the Sourcebook provides the latest intelligence on every aspect of biopharmaceutical development – from product discovery, to R&D performance and productivity, to time-to-market trends. With real-world analysis and key contributions from leading consultancies and experts, the Sourcebook includes:
- New proprietary analysis on US clinical trial starts, segmented by therapeutic category, as well as overall active clinical trials
- Emerging data on worldwide and company-specific R&D pipelines and product launch trends
- New analysis on emerging trends in pharma and biotech licensing deals and other partnerships critical to industry’s R&D pipeline
- Drug approval statistics compiled from FDA, EMA, and other regulatory agencies
- New global R&D spending trends and other international R&D data from key markets
- International statistics on drug development output
- And much more!
Plus, NEW in the 2014/2015 edition:
- New spotlight analyses on emerging and re-emerging elements of industry’s R&D pipeline, including immuno-oncology, antibiotics, and gene therapy
- New assessments of several emerging industry controversies, including drug pricing, the wisdom of ultra-rapid new drug reviews, and R&D “overcrowding” in some parts of the new drug pipeline
- New analyses on the state, nature, and sustainability of industry’s pipeline of R&D projects
- All new and detailed profiles on the pipelines and emerging R&D models and structures used by leading pharma companies
- Brand new analyses focused on the drug and biopharma markets and development pipelines within emerging countries, including South Korea and China
- All new assessments of personalized medicine/companion diagnostics, biosimilars, orphan drugs, and other factors reshaping biopharma R&D today
PAREXEL Biopharmaceutical R&D Statistical Sourcebook 2014/2015 is a must-have resource for the drug development industry. It is invaluable to executives and managers working in the pharma and biotech industries. The Sourcebook puts real-world data sets at your fingertips for presentations, reports, business development efforts, strategic meetings, and critical decision-making analyses. The 2014/2015 edition is also offered in electronic format for individual users, small groups, business units, or company-wide access.
Please read these important technical specifications carefully:
- An internet connection, user name, and password are required, and will be established during the ordering process.
- Your individual purchase includes access to one computer. Once you access the eStats from a computer, you cannot view it on any other computer. If you would like to access the eStats from multiple computers, you will need to purchase additional copies.
- The eStats is not available in PDF format.
- Printing, copying, and pasting is not permitted.
- The file cannot be emailed or shared.
- The content of the book is not updated. You will be notified when the 2015 edition is available, which will require a new purchase.
Information regarding bulk access purchases:
- Bulk purchases may be hard copies only, electronic copies only, or a combination of hard copies and electronic copies.
- For multi-user or bulk purchases, the user name and password will be the same for all users.
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to distribute and manage group accesses. The purchaser must advise users that they are not to access the e-book on more than one computer, unless the purchaser has purchased enough accesses to allow this.
- Once the purchased number of bulk accesses has been reached, no additional users will be able to access the eStats. Additional accesses will need to be purchased. It is important that the purchaser advises users that every computer that they access the eStats on will be counted as an access.
- eStats is not available for access through corporate web sites or intranets.
- Discount rates are available on bulk purchases.
To purchase PAREXEL Biopharmaceutical R&D Statistical Sourcebook 2014/2015: Call: 1-800-856-2556, Email: email@example.com