Outsourcing in clinical development continues to grow and so do the challenges of ensuring quality outcomes. Managing a vendor vs. micro-managing a vendor will be discussed with some practices to improve the relationship. Recommendations for Sponsor oversight practices are discussed with some review of helpful tools.
- Identify key approaches to planning and preparing to outsource to improve relationships
- Identify key components for formal study vendor performance management
- Identify adequate oversight SOP and other practices for the sponsor
- Employ end of project analysis to pave the way for improvement in future relationships
- Those that choose, manage, or evaluate external service providers
Sandra SAM Sather, MS, BSN, CCRA, CCRC
Click here for complete trainer biographies
2.5 hours; 12:00 - 2:30 p.m. Eastern
August 13, 2010
Hold this course at your company!
For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at (215) 413-2471