CRAs manage performance of research sites. Performance Management and Improvement is a Science involving logical processes and applications. This course will present the concepts of Human Performance Improvement (HPI) and apply the concepts directly to the job of the CRA in managing site performance to promote improvements in monitoring effectiveness. The HPI Monitoring Model will be presented and applied in case scenarios for better understanding.
- Define the Human Performance Improvement Model
- Apply the HPI to Monitoring: The HPI Monitoring Model
- Apply the Model into current practice: proactive site relationships
- Apply the Model into current practice: managing research site performance issues
- Examine case scenarios
- Device and Drug Study CRAs
- CRA Managers
- Project Managers
Sandra “SAM” Sather, MS, BSN, CCRA, CCRC
Click here for complete trainer biographies
2.5 hours; 12:00 - 2:30 p.m. Eastern
October 29, 2010
Hold this course at your company!
For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at (215) 413-2471.