This course addresses the issues in the design of pharmaceutical clinical trials (including protocol development) and the interface of clinical trial design with the drug development process.
- Describe the clinical trial design process
- Review key ethical considerations in clinical trials
- Key components of protocol development
- Requirements for the Investigational Plan
- Describe the clinical trial phases
- Clinical Personnel
- Regulatory Personnel
- Quality Personnel
- Manufacturing Personnel
- Project managers
- Those who require an understanding of clinical trial design
Albert A. Ghignone, M.S., R.A.C.
Click here for complete trainer biographies
3 hours; 12:30 - 3:30 p.m. Eastern
November 29, 2010
Hold this course at your company!
For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at (215) 413-2471.