This web seminar will deliver an introduction to the basics of drug safety and pharmacovigilance, including regulatory requirements, Adverse Event reporting, signaling, and risk management. Successful navigation of drug safety and pharmacovigilance are keys to product longevity, consumer confidence, and regulatory compliance. This web seminar will also provide learners with the regulatory references, processes, best practices, and analysis and investigation techniques to minimize risk, avoid product recall, and meet international safety and reporting standards.
- Work to international standards by meeting regulatory requirements for product safety
- Collect, assess, report, and analyze Adverse Events
- Identify differences between U.S. and European legal requirements
- Clinical Safety/Pharmacovigilance Specialists
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals
- Quality Management Specialists
Click here for complete trainer biographies
1.5 hours; 1:00 - 2:30 p.m. Eastern
September 8, 2011
Hold this course at your company!
For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at (215) 413-2471