The role of the research site is vital in the success of a clinical trial. Quality research sites are in great demand in the current research environment. This course presents an overview of the core components for a successful research site. Examples of successful sites for benchmarking will be included as well as resources for more information.
- Identify components of a successful research site through benchmarking elite performers
- Identify the primary elements of business and marketing planning for a research site
- Discuss the importance of site GCPs and components of SOPs
- Discuss marketing, staffing, recruitment, contracting, and budgeting concepts key to research sites
- Clinical Research Site Managers/Directors
- Clinical Research Coordinators
- Industry Consultants
- Principal Investigators or Potential Principal Investigators
Lily Romero, P.A., C.C.R.C.
Click here for complete trainer biographies
2.5 hours; 12:00 - 2:30 p.m. Eastern
March 30, 2011
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at (215) 413-2471.