Research professionals make presentations to a wide variety of audiences, such as senior management, other research study teams, potential clients, and employees. Presenters not conveying the information intended, and attendees not retaining key information are common problems with presentations. Achieving your presentation goals requires specific set of skills so that a lot of information can be quickly gained by attendees. This course provides the guidance and tools toward making a highly effective presentation.
- Review guidelines for designing your presentation
- Review guidelines about presentation materials
- Establish guidelines about content delivery
- Formulate essential presentation skills - the three things you must know
- Achieving your goals through the application of the rule of presentation
- Sponsor/CRO Study Teams
- Investigator/CRC Site Study Teams
- Ethics Committee Members
Sandra “SAM” Sather, M.S., B.S.N., C.C.R.A., C.C.R.C.
Click here for complete trainer biographies
1.5 hours; 12:00 - 1:30 p.m. Eastern
November 9, 2010
Hold this course at your company!
For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at (215) 413-2471.