This course is designed for Sponsor and CRO personnel responsible for and involved with developing and managing successful site relationships. As the industry evolves from viewing investigative sites as merely “transaction agents” to recognizing the need for long-term collaborative partnerships with sites, the role of the CRA and Project Manager is being transformed. This session will cover supply-chain management principles and customer relationship management techniques that can be readily implemented to build and enhance productive site relationships.
- Discuss the ABC’s of Supply Chain and Customer Relationship Management In the Clinical Trials Industry
- Discuss an overview of the basic principles and why you should care
- Integrate the Eight Principles of Successful Site Relationships
- Examine the CRA as a site advocate: Transforming the role of the CRA
- Collaborate: To create “super supplier” relationships
- Negotiate: Re-thinking collaborate approaches to budget development and preferred site agreements
- Educate: Re-inventing investigator meetings to accelerate the protocol learning curve
- Motivate: Practical applications of motivational theory to enhance site performance
- Evaluate: Measuring site performance – what metrics really matter
- Communicate: What sites value most in terms of sponsor-site communications
- Appreciate: Valuing the role of the supplier in today’s highly regulated environment
- Define and Improve Your Customer Service Skills
- Review lessons learned from the Disney Institute of “Guestology”
- Clinical Project Managers
- Site Selection Specialists
- Clinical Research Associates (CRAs)
- CRA Managers
Beth D. Harper, BS, MBA
Click here for complete trainer biographies
2 hours; 12:30 - 2:30 p.m. Eastern
May 11, 2010
Hold this course at your company!
For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at (215) 413-2471.