This web seminar presents an overview of the patient recruitment arena, and focuses on strategies for successful clinical trials including systematic protocol feasibility, pre-screening approaches, and insourcing and outsourcing options. Included in the program are discussions for handling tough populations and the ethics of participant recruitment in clinical trials.
- Explore updates on clinical trial participant recruitment worldwide
- Discuss an overview of participant recruitment practices
- Examine keys to success: Systematic practice approaches to recruitment in clinical trials
- Employ pre-screen practices to improve screening successes
- Examine the consenting process in regard to subject recruitment and retention
- Retain quality subjects to support data integrity
- Implement strategies for managing susceptible populations
- Evaluate efforts: The recruitment report card
- Clinical Research Coordinators
- Site Research Managers
- Clinical Research Monitors
- Sponsor Project Managers
Nikki Christison, B.S.
Click here for complete trainer biographies
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at (215) 413-2471.