This course assists study managers, program managers, CRAs, and other pharma professionals in learning more about the differences between pharma and medical device studies, including objectives, protocol creation, and quality systems regulations. The course will help professionals learn about the most popular medical device therapeutic areas, the engineering component/ R&D/preclinical, as well as the technical procedures of those therapeutic areas.
- Identify the differences between pharmaceutical and medical device studies
- Identify the key regulations of medical devices
- Explain the QSR process
- Professionals wanting to learn more about the medical device industry
- Pharmaceutical professionals who are new to medical device industry
- Other professionals who are new to medical device industry
- Regulatory professionals
- Management professionals
- Clinical sites who will be conducting medical device trials
Douglas Albrecht, B.S.N., C.C.R.A.
Click here for complete trainer biographies
2 hours; 1:00 – 3:00 p.m. Eastern
April 5, 2010
Hold this course at your company!
For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at (215) 413-2471