Notes to File (NTF), also known as Memo to File, are commonly used as essential documentation in sponsor and site files. Many times the NTF’s content does not serve the purpose for use or serve no purpose at all. This web seminar will discuss the appropriate and inappropriate uses of Notes to File, the questions to ask to determine if an NTF would be beneficial, and the components of a quality NTF, if being used.
- Discuss the current overuse and misuse of NTF, including FDA Warning Letters noting deficiencies in interventions that include NTF
- Identify what is an appropriate NTF, patient and non-patient specific
- Write an effective NTF, when applicable
- Reference industry tools relating to NTF
- Quality Assurance Personnel
- CRA Managers
- Project Managers
Gary B. Freeman, M.S., C.C.R.A., C.C.R.T.
Click here for complete trainer biographies
1.5 hours; 8:30 - 10:00 a.m. Eastern
October 17, 2011
Hold this course at your company!
For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at (215) 413-2471.