Outsourcing in clinical development continues to grow and so do the challenges of ensuring quality outcomes. Managing a vendor vs. micro-managing a vendor will be discussed with some practices to improve the relationship. Recommendations for sponsor oversight practices are discussed with a review of helpful tools.
- Identify key approaches to planning and preparing to outsource to improve relationships
- Identify key components for formal study of vendor performance management
- Identify adequate oversight SOPs and other practices for the sponsor
- Employ end of project analysis to pave the way for improvement in future relationships
- Those that choose, manage, or evaluate external service providers
Nikki Christison, B.S.
Click here for complete trainer biographies
Includes up to 20 participants at one site. All participants (up to 20) are eligible for “Certificates of Attendance,” and accreditation, provided that accreditation requirements are met. For groups larger than 20 or for additional sites, please call 1-800-856-2556 for pricing.
Barnett International is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. Participants will receive 2.5 hours (0.25 CEUs) of continuing education credit for full participation, including the completion of a pre-test, post-test, and program evaluation. Barnett International will mail ACPE statements within three weeks of program completion. ACPE#: 0778-0000-12-018-L01-P. Released: 2/12.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at (215) 413-2471.