Relationships between sites and sponsors are often strained, and poor communication can interfere with having a productive study. Sites are contacted by multiple personnel during the study start-up process, and perhaps even during the study. By focusing on building relationships with the sites, the delays and errors in the startup and ongoing study process can be avoided. It is critical that the individuals working with the sites are in a position through training, knowledge, and support to positively reflect the sponsor and to ensure there is no gap in communication. This web seminar will focus on a variety of techniques for clinical study teams to use in building stronger relationships with the sites. Real-life scenarios and problem solving techniques will be discussed based on what can appear to be unreasonable monitor and sponsor requests to the site research staff.
- Evaluate the study start-up process and build relationships right from the beginning
- Implement advanced monitoring and communication techniques for Clinical Research Associates and staff interacting with the sites during the study
- Utilize problem solving techniques based on a variety of real-life scenarios to allow sponsors/CROs and sites to work as partners during all phases of study execution
- Study Coordinators
- Site Regulatory Managers
- Clinical Research Associate Managers
- Clinical Research Associates
- Principal Investigators
- Site Managers
Nikki Christison, B.S.
Click here for complete trainer biographies
Includes up to 20 participants at one site. All participants (up to 20) are eligible for “Certificates of Attendance,” and accreditation, provided that accreditation requirements are met. For groups larger than 20 or for additional sites, please call 1-800-856-2556 for pricing.
Barnett International is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. Participants will receive 1.5 hours (0.15 CEUs) of continuing education credit for full participation, including the completion of a pre-test, post-test, and program evaluation. Barnett International will mail ACPE statements within three weeks of program completion. ACPE#: 0778-0000-12-061-L01-P. Released: 8/12.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at (215) 413-2471