Outsourcing to Contract Research Organizations (CROs) to complete studies has become a foundation for pharmaceutical and device companies. With the lengthy drug development and approval process, it is nearly impossible to have complete study teams kept as full-time employees as the workload continually ebbs and flows. One of the challenges of outsourcing is selecting the right partner and then maintaining a team atmosphere where everyone takes ownership of the study. Key considerations when collaborating successfully with a CRO are selecting the right partner by knowing what questions to ask; establishing a foundation for the partnership with clear expectations, goals, and communication; and maintaining a sense of ownership in the work that has been outsourced. This web seminar will address the key criteria in selecting a partner, as well as review the necessary processes to foster positive relationships and allow for high quality performance of the CRO.
- Review key questions and selection criteria during the CRO evaluation and the request for proposal (RFP) review process
- Explain the importance and various tools necessary for establishing clear expectations, communication, and objectives for the collaboration
- Address techniques and oversight requirements to allow for a high performance alliance
- Project Managers
- Contract and Budget Management Personnel
- Clinical Research Associate Managers
- Clinical Research Associates
- Directors in Clinical Operations
- Site Managers
Nikki Christison, B.S.
Click here for complete trainer biographies
Includes up to 20 participants at one site. All participants (up to 20) are eligible for “Certificates of Attendance,” and accreditation, provided that accreditation requirements are met. For groups larger than 20 or for additional sites, please call 1-800-856-2556 for pricing.
Barnett International is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. Participants will receive 1.5 hours (0.15 CEUs) of continuing education credit for full participation, including the completion of a pre-test, post-test, and program evaluation. Barnett International will mail ACPE statements within three weeks of program completion. ACPE#: 0778-0000-12-062-L01-P. Released: 8/12.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at (215) 413-2471