This web seminar presents an overview of the three major global regulations: GCP, GLP, and GMP. Although varying slightly in different regions of the world, these three major regulations have the same basic elements and interpretations globally. In this web seminar, we will discuss each regulation individually, as well as how they differ from one another. Participants will learn when the use of each regulation is necessary, and how these three regulations fit into the development process.
- Define and differentiate between the GCP, GLP, and GMP regulations
- Describe how to apply each regulation appropriately
- Define the basic founding principles on which each regulation is based
- Discuss the similarities and differences between the three regulations
- Regulatory Affairs Personnel
- Quality Assurance Personnel
- Clinical Personnel
- Research Personnel
- Personnel that require an understanding of the GCP, GLP, and GMP regulations
Albert A. Ghignone, M.S., R.A.C.
Click here for complete trainer biographies
Includes up to 20 participants at one site. All participants (up to 20) are eligible for “Certificates of Attendance,” and accreditation, provided that accreditation requirements are met. For groups larger than 20 or for additional sites, please call 1-800-856-2556 for pricing.
Barnett International is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. Participants will receive 3 hours (0.3 CEUs) of continuing education credit for full participation, including the completion of a pre-test, post-test, and program evaluation. Barnett International will mail ACPE statements within three weeks of program completion. ACPE#: 0778-0000-14-043-L01-P. Released: 2/14.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at (215) 413-2471.