Regulatory authority inspection trends are identifying a need for truly effective Good Clinical Practice (GCP) training. GCP training should ensure that clinical research stakeholders not only “know GCP” but know how to apply the principles of GCP in their work lives. The decision to develop and implement a GCP Training Program is a time-consuming and expensive project for any clinical research organization. How can you maximize the effectiveness of the training to ensure return on this investment in both financial and compliance terms? By designing GCP training with a focus on engaging adult learners, which is critical to ensuring both acceptance by the learners and the transfer of knowledge into everyday professional practice. This web seminar will identify key elements to consider throughout the phases of program development and design, training deployment, and post-course assessment.
- Describe the training elements that effectively “connect” with adult learners
- Compare and contrast the pros and cons of face-to-face, web-based, and eLearning venues for GCP training
- Identify strategies for assessing training outcomes such as short-term knowledge transfer and long-term impact on the organization
- Clinical Research Training Professionals and/or Subject Matter Experts
- Pharma/Device Professionals with responsibility for internal and/or investigator GCP training
- Clinical Research Site Professionals
Karen L. Gilbert, B.S., C.C.R.A.
Click here for complete trainer biographies
Includes up to 20 participants at one site. All participants (up to 20) are eligible for “Certificates of Attendance,” and accreditation, provided that accreditation requirements are met. For groups larger than 20 or for additional sites, please call 1-800-856-2556 for pricing.
Barnett International is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. Participants will receive 2 hours (0.2 CEUs) of continuing education credit for full participation, including the completion of a pre-test, post-test, and program evaluation. Barnett International will mail ACPE statements within three weeks of program completion. ACPE#: 0778-0000-12-013-L01-P. Released: 2/12.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at (215) 413-2471.