This web seminar provides an overview of what is required to take a new drug from research to market. We will begin by reviewing the contents of an IND, and then follow the process of an IND submission. From there, the contents and approval process of an NDA submission will be discussed. This web seminar will also provide a foundation for those who require an understanding of the FDA new drug approval process, and help attendees become familiar with the regulatory landscape in which INDs and NDAs are developed and approved.
- Navigate the FDA approval process for a new drug
- Describe what an IND is, and identify the contents of an IND
- Describe what an NDA is, and identify the contents of an NDA
- Discuss the FDA IND and NDA review process
- Regulatory Affairs Personnel
- Quality Assurance Personnel
- Manufacturing Personnel
- Research Personnel
- Those that have to be familiar with the preparation of INDs and NDAs
- Those that have to understand the FDA new drug approval process
Gary B. Freeman, M.S., C.C.R.A.
Click here for complete trainer biographies
Includes up to 20 participants at one site. All participants (up to 20) are eligible for “Certificates of Attendance,” and accreditation, provided that accreditation requirements are met. For groups larger than 20 or for additional sites, please call +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. 800.856.2556 for pricing.
Barnett International is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. Participants will receive 3 hours (0.3 CEUs) of continuing education credit for full participation, including the completion of a pre-test, post-test, and program evaluation. Barnett International will issue a receipt of completion for earned CEUs within three weeks of program completion. ACPE#: 0778-0000-14-020-L01-P. Released: 5/14.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.