Fraudulent activities in clinical research undermine clinical research professionals’ ability to meet their obligations for ensuring credible data is obtained from protected participants. This web seminar provides an overview of fraud in clinical research and its potential impact on the industry and the public’s health.
- Discuss significant and current examples of fraud in clinical research
- Describe the current focus of regulatory and Congressional bodies and their findings
- Explain the Sponsor/CRO, IRB, Clinical Investigator, and Study Staff role in detection and prevention
- Recognize the impact and consequences of fraud in clinical research
- Landmark and recent cases of fraud in clinical research
- Group discussion of best practices
- Clinical Quality Assurance Professionals
- Clinical Research Associates
- Project Managers
- Clinical Investigators
- Study Coordinators
- IRB Professionals
- Institutional Officials involved in oversight of clinical research
- Data Management Professionals
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals
Elizabeth Ronk Nelson, MPH
Click here for complete trainer biographies
Includes up to 20 participants at one site. All participants (up to 20) are eligible for “Certificates of Attendance,” and accreditation, provided that accreditation requirements are met. For groups larger than 20 or for additional sites, please call +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. 800.856.2556 for pricing.
Barnett International is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. Participants will receive 2 hours (0.2 CEUs) of continuing education credit for full participation, including the completion of a pre-test, post-test, and program evaluation. Barnett International will issue a receipt of completion for earned CEUs within three weeks of program completion. ACPE#: 0778-0000-15-062-L01-P. Released: 8/15.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.