Investigator selection is one of the most critical tasks facing clinical research professionals in today’s compliance-driven environment. Yet the task is often performed with inadequate time and resources by individuals who are facing multiple competing projects and timelines. How can you better ensure the identification of the best qualified investigator candidates to ensure overall study success? By developing a strategy for an investigator selection process which includes the following: A detailed and study-specific investigator profile, a truly effective site feasibility questionnaire, leveraging existing staff members’ unique skill sets, and strategies for maximizing the value of site evaluation/selection visits.
- Describe the necessary elements of an investigator profile
- Compare and contrast the traditional site interest questionnaire and the true site feasibility questionnaire
- Identify the skill sets that complement various phases of site evaluation
- Implement strategies for maximizing on-site evaluation/selection visits
- Clinical Research Associates
- Clinical Research Associate Managers
- Pharma/Device Professionals with responsibility for investigator selection
- Clinical Investigators and Site Staff
Karen Gilbert, B.S., C.C.R.A.
Click here for complete trainer biographies
Includes up to 20 participants at one site. All participants (up to 20) are eligible for “Certificates of Attendance,” and accreditation, provided that accreditation requirements are met. For groups larger than 20 or for additional sites, please call 1-800-856-2556 for pricing.
Barnett International is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. Participants will receive 2 hours (0.2 CEUs) of continuing education credit for full participation, including the completion of a pre-test, post-test, and program evaluation. Barnett International will mail ACPE statements within three weeks of program completion. ACPE#: 0778-0000-12-011-L01-P. Released: 1/12.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at (215) 413-2471.