The approach to monitoring plan development can vary from sponsor to sponsor. Come to this web seminar to learn how to set up a project monitoring plan that supports traditional and unique project needs, including regulatory expectations and valuable data regarding site and Clinical Research Associate (CRA) performance.
- Design a traditional clinical trial project monitoring plan
- Develop a monitoring plan to meet the unique needs of a project
- Develop a monitoring plan to meet the unique needs of sites
- Link the plan to performance goals to meet project goals and promote improvement from study to study
- Clinical Research Associates
- Project Managers
- Clinical Research Associate Managers
Karen L. Gilbert, B.S., C.C.R.A.
Click here for complete trainer biographies
Includes up to 20 participants at one site. All participants (up to 20) are eligible for “Certificates of Attendance,” and accreditation, provided that accreditation requirements are met. For groups larger than 20 or for additional sites, please call 1-800-856-2556 for pricing.
Barnett International is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. Participants will receive 2 hours (0.2 CEUs) of continuing education credit for full participation, including the completion of a pre-test, post-test, and program evaluation. Barnett International will mail ACPE statements within three weeks of program completion. ACPE#: 0778-0000-11-015-L01-P. Released: 3/11.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at (215) 413-2471.