The ability to negotiate effectively is a core competency for all clinical research professionals. Yet many people find negotiating to be an intimidating experience. Take this interactive web seminar and dramatically improve your ability to negotiate in any situation. With specific examples and real world case studies drawn from clinical research, you will be able to immediately implement the skills you learn with ease. This web seminar will provide a rich learning experience in implementing negotiation best practices.
- Confidently influence without authority
- Persuasively communicate and negotiate in face-to-face and virtual settings
- Complete and analyze a negotiation matrix
- Conduct effective negotiations
- Transform conflict and negotiating tactics into constructive collaboration
- Clinical Research Assistants
- Clinical Research Associates
- Clinical Research Associate Managers
- Clinical Research Directors
- Project Managers
- Contract Associates and Managers
- Team Leaders
- Regulatory Associates and Managers
Natalie Currie, B.Sc.
Click here for complete trainer biographies
Includes up to 20 participants at one site. All participants (up to 20) are eligible for “Certificates of Attendance,” and accreditation, provided that accreditation requirements are met. For groups larger than 20 or for additional sites, please call +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. 800.856.2556 for pricing.
Barnett International is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. Participants will receive 1.5 hours (0.15 CEUs) of continuing education credit for full participation, including the completion of a pre-test, post-test, and program evaluation. Barnett International will issue a receipt of completion for earned CEUs within three weeks of program completion. ACPE#: 0778-0000-13-022-L01-P. Released: 1/13.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.