According to a survey by Ernst & Young, 80% of the issues surrounding project failure are people issues. Project success requires that project managers not only manage projects, but lead people. To do so effectively, they must gain the knowledge, skills, tools, and experiences of other leaders to enable them to manage and lead both the technical and the people side of project management. In this web seminar, participants will review key components of effective communication skills to achieve peak team performance. Team leadership and management, negotiation and influencing skills will also be covered through the examination of different leadership styles and qualities that are required for successful project delivery.
- Develop effective communication skills and master relationships within project teams
- Design a performance environment that motivates all team members through clear expectations and consequences
- Understand the differences between project management and leadership
- Develop effective team leadership skills, including interpersonal communication skills, negotiation skills and influencing skills
- Clinical Research Associates
- Clinical Research Project Managers
- Managers, Directors, and Leadership Professionals
- Personnel responsible for team oversight
Nikki Christison, B.S., C.C.R.A.
Click here for complete trainer biographies
Includes up to 20 participants at one site. All participants (up to 20) are eligible for “Certificates of Attendance,” and accreditation, provided that accreditation requirements are met. For groups larger than 20 or for additional sites, please call +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. 800.856.2556 for pricing.
Barnett International is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. Participants will receive 2 hours (0.2 CEUs) of continuing education credit for full participation, including the completion of a pre-test, post-test, and program evaluation. Barnett International will issue a receipt of completion for earned CEUs within three weeks of program completion. ACPE#: 0778-0000-16-015-L01-P. Released: 2/16.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.