The Clinical Research Associate (CRA) position is both demanding and extremely rewarding. This web seminar provides tips and strategies to help the new CRA navigate his/her early years in the profession. Topics ranging from the practical (packing and travel tips) to the philosophical (how to earn trust and credibility) are covered. Participants will also learn how to set the stage for success as a CRA from a veteran monitoring professional.
- Identify key skills and personality traits for success as a CRA
- Describe the workflow of a successful monitoring visit
- List the top five activities required of new CRAs for quality performance
- Clinical Research Associates with two years of experience or less
- Clinical Research Associate Managers
- Trainers or those responsible for new Clinical Research Associate on-boarding
- Individuals pursuing a Clinical Research Associate career
This course will be taught by one of the following instructors
Nikki Christison, B.S., C.C.R.A.
Gary B. Freeman, M.S., C.C.R.A.
Click here for complete trainer biographies
Includes up to 20 participants at one site. All participants (up to 20) are eligible for “Certificates of Attendance,” and accreditation, provided that accreditation requirements are met. For groups larger than 20 or for additional sites, please call 1-800-856-2556 for pricing.
Barnett International is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. Participants will receive 2 hours (0.2 CEUs) of continuing education credit for full participation, including the completion of a pre-test, post-test, and program evaluation. Barnett International will mail ACPE statements within three weeks of program completion. ACPE#: 0778-0000-12-070-L01-P. Released: 8/12.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at (215) 413-2471.