The constantly changing regulatory environment necessitates keeping abreast of current information from a variety of sources. Regulatory Intelligence (RI) is the act of gathering and analyzing regulatory information for impact or changes in laws, regulations, directives, guidance documents, etc. There is more to RI than keeping up with the latest regulations and guidelines. Regulatory precedence, industry practices, regulatory agency opinions, and competitor information are just a few of the valuable sources of information that can help regulatory affairs professionals to develop successful regulatory strategies.
This web seminar examines the scope of RI which encompasses: Information sources, monitoring the regulatory landscape (periodic vs. ongoing), using an RI database and other sources to research the regulatory question, and how to summarize, analyze, integrate, and present RI.
- Define Regulatory Intelligence and its importance to companies
- Identify multiple sources of Regulatory Intelligence
- Monitor the constantly changing regulatory landscape
- Break down a regulatory research question in to researchable units, and conduct the research using a Regulatory Intelligence database
- Summarize and present Regulatory Intelligence findings back to a team
- Seasoned Regulatory Affairs Professionals looking to develop their skill set
- Research and Development Professionals who are interested in learning a new skill
Treena Jackson, M.S., C.Q.A., R.A.C., C.S.S.G.B.
Click here for complete trainer biographies
Includes up to 20 participants at one site. All participants (up to 20) are eligible for “Certificates of Attendance,” and accreditation, provided that accreditation requirements are met. For groups larger than 20 or for additional sites, please call +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. 800.856.2556 for pricing.
Barnett International is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. Participants will receive 1.5 hours (0.15 CEUs) of continuing education credit for full participation, including the completion of a pre-test, post-test, and program evaluation. Barnett International will issue a receipt of completion for earned CEUs within three weeks of program completion. ACPE#: 0778-0000-14-031-L01-P. Released: 4/14.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.