Study start-up and initiation is one of the busiest times in the research study process. As sponsors and Contract Research Organizations (CROs) are faced with a tight timeline to get all sites up and running — critical elements of the training and communication process are often overlooked. This web seminar will focus on the steps that need to be taken to ensure start-up success at both the sponsor and site level, allow for proactive preparation, reduce the study learning curve, and eliminate study deviations and errors.
- Describe the steps of the study start-up process and roles and responsibilities of each team member
- Discuss critical elements that must be included for successful study execution
- Evaluate the use and effectiveness of different types of training and tools
- Discuss how to establish ongoing measures and techniques for continued protocol compliance and communication throughout the study
- Clinical Research Associates
- Study Coordinators
- Site Managers
- Clinical Research Associate Managers
- Project Managers
Nikki Christison, B.S., C.C.R.A.
Click here for complete trainer biographies
Includes up to 20 participants at one site. All participants (up to 20) are eligible for “Certificates of Attendance,” and accreditation, provided that accreditation requirements are met. For groups larger than 20 or for additional sites, please call +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. 800.856.2556 for pricing.
Barnett International is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. Participants will receive 1.5 hours (0.15 CEUs) of continuing education credit for full participation, including the completion of a pre-test, post-test, and program evaluation. Barnett International will issue a receipt of completion for earned CEUs within three weeks of program completion. ACPE#: 0778-0000-13-063-L01-P. Released: 10/13.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.