This web seminar presents an overview of the patient recruitment arena, and focuses on strategies for successful clinical trials including systematic protocol feasibility, pre-screening approaches, and insourcing and outsourcing options. Included in the program are discussions for handling tough populations and the ethics of participant recruitment in clinical trials.
- Explore updates on clinical trial participant recruitment worldwide
- Discuss an overview of participant recruitment practices
- Examine keys to success: Systematic practice approaches to recruitment in clinical trials
- Employ pre-screen practices to improve screening successes
- Examine the consenting process in regard to subject recruitment and retention
- Retain quality subjects to support data integrity
- Evaluate efforts: The recruitment report card
- Clinical Research Coordinators
- Site Research Managers
- Clinical Research Monitors
- Sponsor Project Managers
Nikki Christison, B.S.
Click here for complete trainer biographies
Includes up to 20 participants at one site. All participants (up to 20) are eligible for “Certificates of Attendance,” and accreditation, provided that accreditation requirements are met. For groups larger than 20 or for additional sites, please call 1-800-856-2556 for pricing.
Barnett International is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. Participants will receive 2 hours (0.2 CEUs) of continuing education credit for full participation, including the completion of a pre-test, post-test, and program evaluation. Barnett International will mail ACPE statements within three weeks of program completion. ACPE#: 0778-0000-11-018-L01-P. Released: 5/11.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at (215) 413-2471.