Participants will explore the principles of project management and apply project management tools to ensure the success of their clinical research projects. Participants will learn to develop a project charter, a work breakdown structure, a risk assessment and contingency plan, a process improvement plan, as well as how to lead without authority. Each participant will leave the session with tools and checklists to apply to their projects.
- Develop a project charter
- Develop a work breakdown structure
- Determine your project’s critical path
- Evaluate risk and develop contingency plans
- New Project Managers and Project Leaders
- Clinical Trial Site Managers
- Clinical Research Associates
- Clinical Research Coordinators
- Clinical Operations Professionals
- Study/Regulatory Coordinators
- Pharmaceutical Professionals at clinical research sites, pharmaceutical companies, or Contract Research Organizations who are interested in learning more about clinical research project management or who want to pursue project management career opportunities
Natalie Currie, B.Sc.
Click here for complete trainer biographies
Includes up to 20 participants at one site. All participants (up to 20) are eligible for “Certificates of Attendance,” and accreditation, provided that accreditation requirements are met. For groups larger than 20 or for additional sites, please call +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. 800.856.2556 for pricing.
Barnett International is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. Participants will receive 1.5 hours (0.15 CEUs) of continuing education credit for full participation, including the completion of a pre-test, post-test, and program evaluation. Barnett International will issue a receipt of completion for earned CEUs within three weeks of program completion. ACPE#: 0778-0000-16-040-L01-P. Released: 10/16.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.