Widely reported industry statistics suggest that some 86% of trials fail to meet their enrollment goals. Inevitably, one intervention that is often considered is whether or not to hold a study rejuvenation meeting or site engagement meeting as a means for re-motivating investigators to accelerate enrollment. This web seminar is designed to help clarify what is an effective rejuvenation meeting, what goes into the planning, how it should be structured, and what the expected outcome looks like. At the heart of the matter is diagnosing and troubleshooting the enrollment or site engagement issues, and applying some specific parameters around the decision-making to determine whether the time and resource investment to hold a rejuvenation meeting (or series of meetings) is warranted for the potential return on investment.
- Explain what a rejuvenation or site engagement meeting is
- Describe a method for evaluating when it is appropriate to consider an engagement meeting as a suitable recruitment intervention
- List several outcomes for what a successful rejuvenation meeting might realistically achieve
- Discuss practical aspects related to the planning and organizing of a rejuvenation meeting
- Project Managers (Sponsors/CROs)
- Lead Clinical Research Associates
- Recruitment Specialists
- Training and Learning Specialists
- Program Directors
Beth D. Harper, B.S., M.B.A.
Click here for complete trainer biographies
Includes up to 20 participants at one site. All participants (up to 20) are eligible for “Certificates of Attendance,” and accreditation, provided that accreditation requirements are met. For groups larger than 20 or for additional sites, please call 1-800-856-2556 for pricing.
Barnett International is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. Participants will receive 1.5 hours (0.15 CEUs) of continuing education credit for full participation, including the completion of a pre-test, post-test, and program evaluation. Barnett International will mail ACPE statements within three weeks of program completion. ACPE#: 0778-0000-12-016-L01-P. Released: 2/12.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at (215) 413-2471.