As adult learners, clinical research professionals are motivated by an understanding of how training interactions directly impact their work lives. The use of job aids and checklists can serve to satisfy this need by providing a resource to someone performing a task exactly when and where they need it. These tools can also serve to reinforce the training as participants return to the workplace, resulting in a greater likelihood that the organization’s performance goals will be met. In some cases, a job aid alone can replace unnecessary training expenses.
This web seminar includes a decision-making framework about the use of job aids as standalone training objects versus a complementary tool to existing training programs. Sample tools that may be appropriate for various clinical research audiences will be discussed.
- Discuss the considerations for determining when a job aid is appropriate to incorporate into a training presentation and when it can stand alone to accomplish the desired training objective
- Identify strategies for using tools and checklists in training programs across various audiences and venues
- Describe the elements of an effective job aid
- Clinical Research Training Professionals
- Pharma/Device Professionals with responsibility for internal and/or investigator training
- Clinical Research Site Professionals
- Clinical Research Associates
- Clinical Research Associate Managers
This course will be taught by one of the following instructors:
Linda Carter, R.N., B.S.N.
Nikki Christison, B.S., C.C.R.A.
Click here for complete trainer biographies
Includes up to 20 participants at one site. All participants (up to 20) are eligible for “Certificates of Attendance,” and accreditation, provided that accreditation requirements are met. For groups larger than 20 or for additional sites, please call +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. 800.856.2556 for pricing.
Barnett International is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. Participants will receive 1.5 hours (0.15 CEUs) of continuing education credit for full participation, including the completion of a pre-test, post-test, and program evaluation. Barnett International will issue a receipt of completion for earned CEUs within three weeks of program completion. ACPE#: 0778-0000-15-015-L01-P. Released: 1/15.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.