This web seminar assists study managers, program managers, Clinical Research Associates (CRAs), and other pharma professionals in learning more about the differences between pharma and medical device studies, including objectives, protocol creation, and Quality System Regulation. The course will help professionals learn about the most popular medical device therapeutic areas, the engineering component/R&D/preclinical, as well as the technical procedures of those therapeutic areas.
- Identify the differences between pharmaceutical and medical device studies
- Identify the key regulations of medical devices
- Explain the Quality System Regulation (QSR) process
- Professionals wanting to learn more about the medical device industry
- Pharmaceutical and other professionals who are new to the medical device industry
- Clinical Research Associates
- Regulatory Professionals
- Management Professionals
- Clinical sites who will be conducting medical device trials
Douglas Albrecht, B.S.N., C.C.R.A.
Click here for complete trainer biographies
Includes up to 20 participants at one site. All participants (up to 20) are eligible for “Certificates of Attendance,” and accreditation, provided that accreditation requirements are met. For groups larger than 20 or for additional sites, please call 1-800-856-2556 for pricing.
Barnett International is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. Participants will receive 2 hours (0.2 CEUs) of continuing education credit for full participation, including the completion of a pre-test, post-test, and program evaluation. Barnett International will mail ACPE statements within three weeks of program completion. ACPE#: 0778-0000-13-010-L01-P. Released: 6/13.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at (215) 413-2471.