Diagnostic studies vary greatly from standard pharma and device studies, and the documents generated for these studies differ accordingly. This web seminar presents the basic tools required to generate Clinical Study Reports (CSRs) for sample collection, accuracy, and reproducibility studies. Participants will learn the elements of each of these CSRs, the guidances to follow for reference, basic skills for understanding the data (i.e., false positives, false negatives, and percent agreement), and other diagnostics output and results, as well as coordination with the 510(k) submission.
- Turn the protocol and data into clear concise submission documents
- Describe the elements required for the CSR and how this differs from standard pharma CSRs
- Differentiate between the types of data and their interpretation
- Describe where the CSR fits into a 510(k) submission and some interdependencies
- Medical Directors
- Medical Writers
- Clinical Research Associates
- Clinical Scientists
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals
- Research and Development Personnel
- CRO Personnel
- Personnel planning a change from the pharma sector to the diagnostic sector
Click here for complete trainer biographies
Includes up to 20 participants at one site. All participants (up to 20) are eligible for “Certificates of Attendance,” and accreditation, provided that accreditation requirements are met. For groups larger than 20 or for additional sites, please call 1-800-856-2556 for pricing.
Barnett International is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. Participants will receive 1.5 hours (0.15 CEUs) of continuing education credit for full participation, including the completion of a pre-test, post-test, and program evaluation. Barnett International will mail ACPE statements within three weeks of program completion. ACPE#: 0778-0000-13-051-L01-P. Released: 10/13.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at (215) 413-2471.