Diagnostic studies vary greatly from standard pharma and device studies, and the documents generated for these studies differ accordingly. This web seminar presents the basic tools required to generate protocols for sample collection, accuracy, and reproducibility studies. Participants will learn the elements of each of these protocols, how they differ from the standard pharma protocols, the guidances to follow for reference, and the regulatory environment surrounding sample collection and informed consents for de-linked samples.
- Describe the sample collection process, delinking, and sample handling
- Differentiate between the requirements of a traditional pharma protocol and a diagnostics protocol
- Identify the elements required for a sample collection protocol
- Identify the elements required for an accuracy study protocol
- Identify the elements required for a reproducibility study protocol
- Describe the regulatory documents required, and when they are required, including informed consent
- Medical Directors
- Medical Writers
- Clinical Research Associates
- Clinical Scientists
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals
- Research and Development Personnel
- CRO Personnel
- Personnel planning a change from the pharma sector to the diagnostic sector
Click here for complete trainer biographies
Includes up to 20 participants at one site. All participants (up to 20) are eligible for “Certificates of Attendance,” and accreditation, provided that accreditation requirements are met. For groups larger than 20 or for additional sites, please call 1-800-856-2556 for pricing.
Barnett International is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. Participants will receive 1.5 hours (0.15 CEUs) of continuing education credit for full participation, including the completion of a pre-test, post-test, and program evaluation. Barnett International will mail ACPE statements within three weeks of program completion. ACPE#: 0778-0000-13-049-L01-P. Released: 9/13.
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at (215) 413-2471.