Purchase the recording of a web seminar you have attended in the past and SAVE 50%! Contact Barnett Customer Service for details: +1 781.972.5400 or toll-free in the U.S. at 800.856.2556.
Web Seminar Archives are available in either USB Flash Drive or DVD Format.
Archives are also available in SCORM format for LMS integration. Please contact Barnett at (215) 413-2471 for more details and pricing on SCORM files.
Archive: Approaches to Address Challenges in Vendor Management
The stipulation of taking a more proactive approach to managing risk in clinical trials is a major component of ICH GCP E6 R2. As outsourcing in clinical development continues to grow, so do the challenges of ensuring quality outcomes. In this web seminar, recommendations for sponsor oversight practices are discussed, as well as tools and best practices for managing vendor relationships. Managing a vendor vs. micro-managing a vendor will also be discussed.
- Identify key approaches to planning and preparing to outsource while managing clinical trial risk
- Identify key components for formal study of vendor performance management
- Identify adequate oversight SOPs and other practices
- Employ end of project analysis to pave the way for improvement in future relationships
Who Should Attend
- Those that choose, manage, or evaluate external service providers
Marla Hoelle, BSN, RN, CCRA, ACRP-PM, PMP
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.