Outsourcing in clinical development continues to grow and so do the challenges of ensuring quality outcomes. Managing a vendor vs. micro-managing a vendor will be discussed with some practices to improve the relationship. Recommendations for sponsor oversight practices are discussed with a review of helpful tools.
- Identify key approaches to planning and preparing to outsource to improve relationships
- Identify key components for formal study of vendor performance management
- Identify adequate oversight SOPs and other practices for the sponsor
- Employ end of project analysis to pave the way for improvement in future relationships
- Those that choose, manage, or evaluate external service providers
Marla Hoelle, R.N., B.S.N., C.C.R.A., P.M.P.
Click here for complete trainer biographies
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.