In an environment where we are outsourcing multiple tasks, it is valuable to understand the dynamics of relationship building and the application of practical management. Extensive knowledge and skill are required to manage large teams, especially when the majority of the team functions outside of your organization. This web seminar provides an overview of Contract Research Organization (CRO) partnership building, management, application of root cause analysis (RCA) and strategies for problem solving.
- Discuss techniques for building working teams through the application of adult learning and management skills application
- Determine communication and escalation pathways for outsourced providers
- Identify tools for managing and solving partnership problems through RCA and practical application of solutions
- Prepare and conduct an end of study meeting to best address and apply “lessons learned” for the future enhancement of partnerships
- Clinical Research Associates
- Clinical Research Associate Managers
- Clinical Research Professionals with responsibility for vendor selection and management
- Project Managers
The course will be led by one of the following instructors:
Janet Ellen Holwell, CCRC, CCRA, FACRP
Click here for complete trainer biographies
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.