As vendor/contractor/subcontractor/supplier relationships and usage increase in use and complexity, vendor management is receiving more attention as a way for organizations to achieve a competitive advantage and make their outsourcing relationships part of their long-term success plan. However, while the benefits of vendor management programs have been widely reported, many organizations still lack the guidelines and tools to successfully implement such a program. This web seminar is designed to present techniques and best practices to establishing and monitoring a vendor management program. During the course, we will discuss the various roles and responsibilities, strategies to categorize and monitor vendors, and the benefits of a vendor management program.
- Describe the potential roles involved in establishing and maintaining a vendor management program
- Establish why vendor management is important
- Identify tools that can be used to implement and add structure to a vendor management program
- Explore options in monitoring and rewarding vendor compliance and performance
- Describe the benefits of a vendor management program
- Quality Assurance Personnel
- Managers of organizations or groups wherein vendors are used
- Personnel responsible for overseeing vendor activities
The course will be led by one of the following instructors:
Treena Jackson, M.S., C.Q.A, R.A.C, C.S.S.G.
Click here for complete trainer biographies
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.