Monitoring a clinical trial is a required activity completed by sponsors of FDA regulated research that significantly affects the outcomes of product development and approval. Effectively managing the performance of Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) by sponsors is essential. Performance Management and Improvement is a science involving logical processes and applications. This web seminar will present the concepts of the Human Performance Improvement (HPI) Model and apply it directly to the management of the CRA to promote improvements. The HPI CRA Management Model will be presented and applied via case scenarios for better understanding.
- Define the Human Performance Improvement Model
- Recognize an HPI CRA Management Model
- Apply the model into current practice: Proactive CRA management
- Apply the model into current practice: Managing CRA performance issues
- Analyze case scenarios
- Project Managers
- Lead Clinical Research Associates
- Clinical Research Associate Managers
Tabitha Westbrook, M.A., LPCA, CCTP RQAP-GCP
Click here for complete trainer biographies
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.