Regulatory agencies hold companies accountable for delivering high quality products that meet all established requirements and specifications. Vendors play a key role in accomplishing these mandates and it is the sponsor’s responsibility to ensure their vendors meet all regulatory specifications for the supplied materials, equipment, and/or services. During this web seminar, we will discuss types of vendor audits, various methods/media to conduct vendor audits, planning for the audit, and follow-up to vendor audits.
- Describe the various types of vendors that might be audited
- Discuss types of vendor audits
- Implement processes that can be used for selection, audit, approval, and qualification of vendors based on the material/equipment/service being delivered
- Explore methods and tools that can be used to accomplish a vendor audit
- Discuss the importance of and methods for follow-up to vendor audits
- Quality Assurance Professionals
- Personnel responsible for vendor management and oversight
The course will be led by one of the following instructors:
Treena Jackson, M.S., C.Q.A, R.A.C, C.S.S.G.
Click here for complete trainer biographies
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.