Study start-up and initiation is one of the busiest times in the research study process. As sponsors and Contract Research Organizations (CROs) are faced with a tight timeline to get all sites up and running — critical elements of the training and communication process are often overlooked. This web seminar will focus on the steps that need to be taken to ensure start-up success at both the sponsor and site level, allow for proactive preparation, reduce the study learning curve, and eliminate study deviations and errors.
- Describe the steps of the study start-up process and roles and responsibilities of each team member
- Discuss critical elements that must be included for successful study execution
- Evaluate the use and effectiveness of different types of training and tools
- Discuss how to establish ongoing measures and techniques for continued protocol compliance and communication throughout the study
- Clinical Research Associates
- Study Coordinators
- Site Managers
- Clinical Research Associate Managers
- Project Managers
The course will be led by one of the following instructors:
Nikki Christison, B.S., C.C.R.A.
Click here for complete trainer biographies
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.