The role of the research site is vital in the success of a clinical trial. Quality research sites are in great demand in the current research environment. This web seminar presents an overview of the core components for a successful research site. Examples of successful sites for benchmarking will be included as well as resources for more information.
- Identify components of a successful research site through benchmarking elite performers
- Identify the primary elements of business and marketing planning for a research site
- Discuss the importance of site GCPs and components of SOPs
- Discuss marketing, staffing, recruitment, contracting, and budgeting concepts key to research sites
- Clinical Research Site Managers/Directors
- Clinical Research Coordinators
- Industry Consultants
- Principal Investigators or Potential Principal Investigators
The course will be led by one of the following instructors:
Lily Romero, P.A., C.C.R.C.
Click here for complete trainer biographies
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.