Although clinical trial subject enrollment has been debated, analyzed, and implemented in many forms, study teams still face ongoing challenges. Although study sites are often blamed for sluggish enrollment, the challenges are study-specific and can be sponsor-related. Moreover, some sponsors are going global in order to recruit subjects, while failing to access the many untapped patient populations in native western countries, such as the U.S., Canada, and Europe. This web seminar provides an overview of the changes driven by globalization of clinical research, looks at subject enrollment challenges, and addresses patient engagement issues. Innovative tools for improving clinical trial subject enrollment will be provided.
- Meet subject enrollment challenges and patient engagement issues
- Employ effective models for clinical trial subject enrollment
- Develop, manage, and measure enrollment campaigns
- Develop subject enrollment business infrastructures
- Leverage pharmacies and IT for subject enrollment
- Clinical Operations Personnel
- Clinical Affairs Professionals
- Clinical Research Associates
- Principal Investigators
- Clinical Research Coordinators
- Clinical Project Managers
- Subject Enrollment Managers
The course will be led by one of the following instructors:
Moe Alsumidaie, M.B.A., M.S.F.
Click here for complete trainer biographies
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.