This web seminar presents an overview of the patient recruitment arena, and focuses on strategies for successful clinical trials including: Systematic protocol feasibility, pre-screening approaches, insourcing and outsourcing options, and social media considerations. Included in the program are discussions for handling tough populations and the ethics of participant recruitment in clinical trials.
- Explore updates on clinical trial participant recruitment worldwide
- Discuss an overview of participant recruitment practices including the use of social media
- Examine keys to success: Systematic practice approaches to recruitment in clinical trials
- Employ pre-screen practices to improve screening successes
- Examine the consenting process in regard to subject recruitment and retention
- Determine approaches to retain quality subjects to support data integrity
- Evaluate efforts: The recruitment report card
- Clinical Research Coordinators
- Site Research Managers
- Clinical Research Monitors
- Sponsor Project Managers
Janet Ellen Holwell, CCRC, CCRA, TIACR, FACRP
Click here for complete trainer biographies
Hold this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1 215.413.2471.