Take advantage of our $1675.00 price by registering early!
* After Friday, May 4, 2018, costs are $1875.00.
course provides the experienced Clinical Project Manager (with a minimum of
three years in either the pharmaceutical, biotech, biologics or medical device
industries) the advanced clinical project management and leadership skills to
effectively lead project teams to their optimal performance. This two-day
course builds upon advanced clinical research project management skills
benchmarking, to Project Management Institute, PMBOK® concepts as they apply to
clinical project management, including effective use of the project manager’s
communication and leadership skills to overcome difficult issues a project
manager may encounter. Advanced concepts will be presented to explore how
project managers can effectively: Prioritize project needs, influence, lead
project teams and stakeholders, and utilize best practices for documentation of
project and team decisions. Operational challenges will also be explored
including vendor lifecycle management, assessment of risk (project, quality),
issue management with the use of root cause analysis, and corrective and
preventive action (CAPA) plans for effective management. All concepts are
presented in a dynamic, interactive manner to facilitate learning and
- Explain project management tools and principles
used in clinical trials
- Formulate project priorities and
approach to effectively manage project needs
- Appraise effective use of
communication and leadership skills for the project needs
- Manage projects and quality risks
- Appraise effective stakeholder and
vendor management in clinical trials
- Describe effective leadership skills
in leading project teams
- Project Managers
- Clinical Research Coordinators,
Associates, Monitors, and Managers
- Regulatory, Medical, and Clinical
The course will be led by one of the following
Hoelle, R.N., B.S.N., C.C.R.A., P.M.P.
Click here for complete trainer
Day One: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Introduction: Review of clinical project charter, project
plan, project risk analysis, and use of various tracking methods in
- Importance of the Project Team: Your team is the key to project success
- Prioritization Management: Priority setting to manage project schedule and workload
- Managing Projects: Stakeholder management and effectively leading/directing/influencing
Two: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Managing Projects and Quality Risks: Risk management, issue management, root cause analysis,
CAPA, and documentation
- Project Vendor Management: CROs, CRO sub-contractors, commercial IRBs, core laboratories,
Data Safety Monitoring Boards, Independent Physician Adjudicators
- Case Study: Prioritization management
- Case Study: Effective leadership
skills, per the topic or situation encountered
- Practice: Effective negotiation
skills and stakeholder management
- Case Study: Identify risks in vendor
- Case Study: Stakeholder and vendor
fees include assorted breakfast items that will be available each day ½ hour
prior to the start of the seminar. Also included is a Networking Lunch that
will be served each training day.
Special rates are available for
multiple attendees from the same organization.
Contact Melissa Dolen at 781-972-5418 to discuss your options and take
advantage of the savings.
Click here for our seminar
Barnett International is accredited by the
Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing
pharmacy education. Participants will
receive 15 hours (1.5 CEUs) of continuing education credit for full
participation, including the completion of a pre-test, post-test, and program
evaluation. Barnett International will
issue a receipt of completion for earned CEUs within three weeks of program
completion. ACPE#: 0778-0000-18-024-L01-P.
this course at your company! For more information, contact Naila Ganatra at +1