CRA Training Series: Volume 1 - An Overview of Drug Development
The first volume of the 7-part Barnett Clinical Research Associate (CRA) Training Series (2018) and updated to include ICH GCP E6 R2, An Overview of Drug Development is written to introduce new CRAs to the drug development process, while contextualizing it to the role of the CRA. Included are important terms and acronyms encountered by CRAs, as well as what happens before and after a clinical study. This highly engaging manual also includes exercises allowing the reader to apply their new knowledge to their real-world work environment.
This manual is both a stand-alone reference and an introduction to the full series. As a reference, An Overview of Drug Development provides an annotated bibliography as a reference for additional reading and educational materials. Each entry to the bibliography is annotated with critical summaries to help you decide which references to explore.
Each volume can be purchased separately or the full 7-volume series can be purchased for $599. For details on the individual volumes and to order, click on the individual volume listed at the bottom of the page.
Publications in this set include:
- Volume 1: An Overview of Drug Development
- Volume 2: Identifying and Screening Investigators
- Volume 3: Conducting the Prestudy Visit
- Volume 4: Conducting the Study Initiation Visits
- Volume 5: Conducting Routine Monitoring Visits
- Volume 6: The CRA's Reference for Adverse Events
- Volume 7: Test Your CRA Knowledge
“Excellent preparation for a CRA career and also useful for study managers, investigators, and study coordinators who want to work more effectively with CRAs.'
- Norman M. Goldfarb, Managing Director, First Clinical Research LLC
Check out all of the volumes in the series: